Manufacturing continues to evolve at a rapid pace and AGMA has an itinerary of events and educational programs that are designed to help members in the gear industry to keep up to developments. So what’s on the menu for 2023?
Below are a list of key events and programs that AGMA will be running in 2023 to help you make sure you have the latest insights and educational opportunities for you and your staff members according to this article in gear solutions.
• AGMA Annual Meeting at Disney’s Grand Floridan Resort & Spa
• Develop and groom the future leaders of the industry at The Strategic Networking & Leadership Forum (SNL).
• Engage the industry with new online platforms and improved website functionality.
• Continue to develop our education portfolio to ensure our members have the tools they need from the best technical leaders in their fields – click here for information on the specific courses for 2023
• Publish white papers on emerging technologies affecting manufacturing.
• Publish standards and information sheets on critical areas covering the full gamut of technologies.
• Welcome hundreds of customers, attendees, and exhibitors to the Motion + Power Technology Expo in Detroit, October 17-19.
If you want to make sure you’re able to keep pace in 2023, look into the events and courses offered by AGMA.