We are part of the Manufacturer’s Pavilion at Austech 2019 which is co-located with National Manufacturing Week at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
You will be able to see for yourself what our bespoke gear manufacturing capability can achieve as well as hearing about our vast range of off-the-shelf stock gears as the exclusive distributor for KHK. It gives our customers in Australia and New Zealand access to over 15,000 stock gear products.
That’s got to be worth checking out! So what else can you see at Austech?
Austech is Australia’s premier advanced manufacturing and machine tool Exhibition. It is the only event targeted at the metal working, machine tool and ancillary market that’s held in Australia and includes:-
- Manufacturer’s Pavilion
- CNC machining centres: horizontal and vertical machining centres.
- Turning machines: CNC lathes, automatic lathes.
- Sheetmetal: forming, bending, punching, shearing equipment.
- Special purpose machines: grinding, broaching, boring, milling, waterjet cutters.
- Laser equipment: laser profiling, laser cutting, marking and engraving.
- Ancillary equipment: cutting fluids, finishing, coatings, robots, cad-cam software.
- Additive Manufacturing Pavilion
- Inspection, Measurement, Metrology
- Quality Systems
- Reverse Engineering
- Digitalisation (Industry 4.0) Pavilion
- Air Technology
So make a date between the 14th -17th May and make a note to see Ronson at Stand MS47 – see you there!